• 90-degree field of view.
• 2560 x 1440 display resolution.
• Designed for comfort with everything below the eyebrows completely transparent
and unobstructed so you can easily make eye contact with others.
• Meta 2 works while wearing eyeglasses and can be comfortably worn for hours
under most circumstances.
• 720p front-facing camera.
• Sensor array for hand interactions and positional tracking.
• 4 speaker near-ear audio.
• Volume control.
• 9 foot cable for video, data, and power (HDMI Version 1.4b).
• Support for Windows applications.
• Mac support planned for this year.
• Meta operating environment.
• Meta 2 is a tethered device that requires a modern computer with Windows
The included Meta 2 SDK is built on top of the most popular
3D engine in the world.
Unity® enables you to create holographic apps quickly and
easily with Unity and C#.
The SDK includes SLAM, hands interaction tracking,
occlusion, collaboration, neurointerface design guidelines, example code, apps,
documentation, and support.
Join the largest community of AR developers in the world